Who We Are
Besty Homes was founded to provide personal and convenient assistance to our clients moving to or within the Eastern-Central Massachusetts area. We are here as your real estate and apartment locator service. We strive to help you find the residence of your choice in the most efficient, hassle-free manner possible.
You could spend hours searching internet listings, days making phone calls, and weeks visiting all the different communities that might be the right fit, or you can relax with an expert that does all the work for you. By providing our insight, knowledge, and experience, we can assist you in finding the home of your choice in a neighborhood you would be most comfortable. Our goal is to build a relationship with you and provide the right solutions to your needs. With Besty Homes, you can buy/sell/rent with confidence.
Since we are a local company, we have relationships with many of the independent property owners and management companies in the area. This enables us to have direct knowledge of available and affordable homes. Furthermore, we know the local market, personality of various neighborhoods, and school system information. We focus on apartments, duplexes, townhouses, three-families, condos, and houses. At Besty Homes, we are not satisfied until we find that house or apartment that’s right for you!
All you have to do is tell us what you want, and we will compile a free list specific to the criteria that you provide. We have access to a database with the latest availability for thousands of
apartments/houses in the Greater Boston and Worcester areas. We will discuss your moving situation with you in detail to find out what your priorities, needs and limits are. We will conduct a detailed search for you, based on the latest availability, best rates, lease specials, locations, amenities and floor plans that are right for your situation. We will carefully review all of the options with you and ask the questions you may have missed. We will find the answers you need. Lastly, once we narrow the search down, we will accompany you to the properties that meet your needs, fit your budget, suit your lifestyle, and are available for your move-in date.
We are your liaison and advocate throughout the entire process. Please call our office to speak with a highly trained and friendly real estate/leasing agent about finding a beautiful home for you!
Top Notch Service – Let’s face it, this is a service-oriented business. You deserve an agent who will go above and beyond to buy or sell your home! When we say we’ll call-WE WILL. When we tell you what we’ll do-WE DO it. How many times have you experienced a business that promises this, but fails to deliver time and time again? Here at Besty Homes, your real estate needs are top priority, and we will do everything to ensure your satisfaction.
Broker Experience – Our founder has over 25 years’ experience in the real estate and rental industry and extensive training. She understands the market what works, and what doesn’t. Whether you are selling or buying, you want someone in your corner that can guide you and get the job done!
Communication – Hiring a real estate agent who doesn’t communicate can be a big mistake! We pride ourselves in keeping all of our clients up-to-date on all aspects of the home buying or selling experience. There is absolutely nobody in the real estate business that does this better than us! Call us and we will prove it to you.
Marketing – We are professionals at marketing properties, both sales and rentals, and have the skills necessary to employ strategies that bring in interested and qualified buyers to your home. We also work with our referral network and multiple listings services to reach buyers both locally and nationally to ensure that your property is marketed extensively.
Negotiating Skills – When selling or buying, you want someone who can negotiate the best possible deal for you and your family. We have the necessary skills and experience to work through sometimes difficult negotiations so that you can sell the house you need to, or buy the home of your dreams. Many agents lack this vital skill and fall short, or even lose potential deals for their clients simply because they lack negotiating prowess.
And More – Other reasons to work with us include:
- Help in establishing your home’s fair market value and professional techniques in preparing the house for sale.
- Determining your buying power if purchasing a home, as well as assistance in obtaining financing through a number of well-qualified lenders that we work with who can uniquely tailor a financing program just for you.
- Provide insight on the neighborhood you are considering as well as detailed information about schools, transportation, local taxes and community characteristics that are so valuable in the home decision making process.
- Assist you in finding qualified professionals that may be needed to conduct certain recommended or required inspections for things such as roofing, heating systems, termites, septic, asbestos, and other important considerations.
- Provide objective and professional assessment of the property that you are considering purchasing
- Handling all details and paperwork necessary from the initial sales agreement through closing that may include things such as building and termite reports, fire insurance, and closing arrangements with the Escrow Company, Title Company or closing attorney.
- And best of all, helping you sell or buy your home in the most efficient and stress-free manner possible!
100 Shrewsbury Turnpike, #125
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
phone: (508) 475-9455
toll free phone/fax: (800) 236-8896